- Product Description
- Add Review
Introducing the all new EXO-AT950, a versatile modular Adventure Touring helmet. It has features and quality that you would expect to pay three times more for.
The EXO-AT950 can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed and you have an aerodynamic touring helmet. Our oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin-bar can be conveniently flipped up when you stop to get gas or ask for directions. The internal drop down Speedview® sunvisor and KwikWick® II liner will keep you comfortable all day long even as lighting conditions change throughout the day. Additionally, the no-fog Everclear® face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO- AT950 as a dirt helmet with goggles for off-road use. Three shell sizes made of Advanced LG® Polycarbonate and dual density EPS, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective.
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Dual Density EPS
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System: A dual position mouth vent and large intake port at the top of the helmet force cool air in through deep air flow channels while 2 large exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection(Clear shield included)
- Over-sized Eyeport: Extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. Also designed to accommodate most off-road goggles.
- EverClear® SpeedView® Drop-Down SunVisor: internal retractable tinted sun-visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing faceshields. EverClear® coating is applied to both sides for a fog-free ride.
- KwikWick II® Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit® Cheek Pads: Kwikfit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Easy-Use Flip-up Chin Bar
- Communication System Speaker Pockets
- 3 Shell Sizes
- Removable Block-off Plates
- Die-Cast Visor Hardware
- Aero Skirt
- DOT Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
- Sizes: XS - 3XL
*Goggles not included*
Optional MaxVision Pinlock® shield sold separately (coming soon!)
- Great Helmet for ADV riding Review by Sati8d
I got my helmet as soon as Revzilla could get it to me. I'm quite impressed but do have some minor gripes, but at this incredible price point - no complaints.
Stopping when you're hot and sweaty and flipping up the helmet makes all the other riders notice, except those spending over 8 bike units on their helmet...
The primary visor stays up at 1 click or all 4 at all speeds. I've had my 1190R up over 100 on the road and the visor/helmet was solid - not much pull either, barely noticeable. When it's misting, I keep the shield at 1 click to allow for air above and beyond the great mouth vent. The internal sun visor is great. The beak could be a skootch wider and longer, but it's good. Off road with LOTS of dust, I closed the visor with chin vent open and was fine - hot but not breathing 8 bikes worth of dust. They say they're coming out with PINLOCK and a darker shield - that will help. Hope they hurry up their production on the cheek pads that are out of stock...
The upper air vent seems small but the more you ride the more you realize it's putting air through the upper channels quite nicely.
Last good thing is no wind whistle except just the wind. With ear plugs, it's great and music thru my Sena 10 is great.
The not so good but very doable/acceptable:
the dual ring chin strap is annoying and I never have enough to snap it back, but it's alright.
No reflective tape anywhere that I can see....Just added some 3M Black tape that turns white on the back, as I'm a commuter, being seen is really important to me.
The cheek pads are back ordered to customize the fit - hope so soon - those cheek pads on the Large helmet are too much. I'll be ordering some mediums or smalls.
All in all the weight is just about right, the visibility is great (minor distortion at the outer edge of the curve), the air flow is good. Last but least - GREAT price point for an ADV helmet. (Posted on 10/3/2016)
- Versatile Helmet at a great price! Review by RugerM77
- I purchased this helmet to replace an almost 9 year old Fulmer Modus helmet. I read a review of this helmet and decided this was the helmet for me. Per the Scorpion website sizing chart, I needed an medium (which I knew was wrong since my Fulmer was an XL). I ordered a large and I could get it on my head it was super tight (as in get a headache within minutes tight). I ordered an XL - better but still too tight. I ended up buying a XXL and it fits well. I have worn the helmet for over a month now and its a great helmet for the money. The venting is good, much more quiet than my old helmet, and the built in "sunglasses" are awesome. I use the drop down sun visor way more than I ever thought I would. The face shield does fog more than I like even after multiple applications with anti-fog wipes. I love the look of the helmet and all the features. I would highly recommend this helmet to anyone - just be cautious the helmet sizing ran small for me. (Posted on 8/29/2016)
- Nothing But Love Review by GSDUDE
- This is a fantastic helmet with a feature set that cannot be beat that will have all other manufacturers scrambling to bring something similar to the market to match the quality and price point. Solid engineering from the aerodynamic peak that is rock solid at 80+ MPH to the smooth operation of the chin bar and drop down visor. The versatility of this helmet is unmatched. The sales and technical support of ScorpionUSA has been nothing but fantastic in making sure my helmet fit properly and insuring customer satisfaction. Thank you Scorpion. You have a customer for life! (Posted on 6/25/2016)