- Product Description
- Add Review
Introducing the all new EXO-AT950, a versatile modular Adventure Touring helmet. It has features and quality that you would expect to pay three times more for.
The EXO-AT950 can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed and you have an aerodynamic touring helmet. Our oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin-bar can be conveniently flipped up when you stop to get gas or ask for directions. The internal drop down Speedview® sunvisor and KwikWick® II liner will keep you comfortable all day long even as lighting conditions change throughout the day. Additionally, the no-fog Everclear® face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO- AT950 as a dirt helmet with goggles for off-road use. Three shell sizes made of Advanced LG® Polycarbonate and dual density EPS, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective.
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Dual Density EPS
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System: A dual position mouth vent and large intake port at the top of the helmet force cool air in through deep air flow channels while 2 large exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection(Clear shield included)
- Over-sized Eyeport: Extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. Also designed to accommodate most off-road goggles.
- EverClear® SpeedView® Drop-Down SunVisor: internal retractable tinted sun-visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing faceshields. EverClear® coating is applied to both sides for a fog-free ride.
- KwikWick II® Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit® Cheek Pads: Kwikfit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Easy-Use Flip-up Chin Bar
- Communication System Speaker Pockets
- 3 Shell Sizes
- Removable Block-off Plates
- Die-Cast Visor Hardware
- Aero Skirt
- DOT Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
- Sizes: XS - 3XL
*Goggles not included*
Optional MaxVision Pinlock® shield sold separately (coming soon!)
- Scorpion AT-950 Neocon - Helmet Nirvana? Review by A great all-rounder
As another long-time Variant user I was intrigued when the 950 launched and since I broke my Variant it was time for replacement anyways. Ordered from one of the major suppliers and it arrived a few days later in the typical "Exo" themed box we've come to recognize.
First impressions were of the construction which although budget-oriented were of a good fit and finish with smoothly opening and operating slides and chin bar . First series of rides saw me using it in highly humid and damp conditions where it performed as well as the Variant it was replacing, with the fogging that it did exhibit quickly dispersed by opening of the face shield or chin bar as appropriate. The inner drop down shield is VERY dark so hopefully they will address this with another color but the action is very smooth and doesn't interfere with the wearing of glasses.
Next rides saw me taking it into the High Desert a place where my former DS lid is regarded as one of the best. Unfortunately much after 80 degrees Fahrenheit you will be scrambling to get enough air as the vents might be adequate to prevent most fogging, but struggle in dry dusty conditions. Not to worry too much though as since it's modular you can just flip up the chin bar and deploy the face shield for relief.
Additionally you CAN remove the outer shield and use goggles if you want, a feature lacking in any other helmet at this price level as far as I know.
All in all, a great feature packed helmet at a price that won't make you take out a second mortgage. With a couple more vents and premium materials it would be my year-round go to helmet, but as it is it will be three-season only. (Posted on 10/4/2016)
- great features Review by orangie
- I only have a couple rides so far , seems like a great helmet no fog shield works great. drop down visor does fog. I have a bilt evolution helmet and the at 950 is much more comfortable and quiet visor and drop down shield both seem optically great.i was worried about the visor but it seems sturdy it vibrates a little at 70mph but that's probably just the position of my windscreen. seems well built I'm happy with it (Posted on 6/29/2016)
- Aggressive Style and Versatility Review by GSDude
- This is the most versatile helmet on the market and great looking one too. I've logged over 300 miles in it and is breaking in very well. This is my first modular helmet after using a full face for a number of years and has been great for hot weather riding. (Posted on 6/29/2016)
- Just buy it already Review by jefe009
I've only had one other helment (Icon Variant) so keep that in mind.
This helmet flows more air, is quieter, cheaper and was more usable for my kind of ADV touring.
Just got it on Friday and promptly put 600 miles on it this last weekend, about half dirt half tarmac.
Obviously very well thought out features. If I had to pick a negative, it would be the drop down sun visor. It doesn't extend down far enough, so you get a visible 'line' in your line of sight. Small nitpicky thing.
The sun visor blocks enough sun that I only need the drop down shield when I'm facing into direct sunlight.
If it's a good fit for your head, you will love this helmet. (Posted on 6/29/2016)
- Awesome all in one helmet Review by LEP
- This helmet looks rad with or without the visor. The flip-up chin bar is super buttery and the drop down sun visor is a great added feature to have even though I plan to wear a dark tinted face shield once they are available. The price is incredible and I'm thinking of picking up an extra one to keep as a back-up! The quality is top level and the interior feels soft and comfortable. This is an awesome all in one helmet!!! (Posted on 6/4/2016)